My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Morning

I'm off to get a bike ride in before it gets too hot. It's early for me, I don't really like being awake before 7:30, but you gotta do what ya gotta do. I survived going out of town. I didn't exercise at all while away, but my eating wasn't too terribly bad surprisingly. I have to get back on track today counting calories. I tried to keep a mental note of what I was eating while gone, but I know I didn't hit my marks like I want to. I aim for a 1000 calorie deficit everyday with exercise and calorie counting. I've figured my BMR is 2190. So I try to eat about 1500 - 1700 calories a day and burn 600 calories through exercise. Some days I make it, some days I don't. Over a weeks period, this would give me a 2 lb weight loss.

So like I said - no exercising or counting while I was gone will not show up pretty on the scale. But today I'm back at it strong.

I'll probably ride for over an hour to hit my 600 calorie mark. It's a great way to start the day - if I could just WAKE UP!!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment